October 4, 2006

Mememememememe!

I went to www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi to find my slogan. I typed my name in the box and hit "sloganize" repeatedly to see what came up. Here are some candidates. Let me know what you think:

Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Amie.

Amie: The Other White Meat

I'd like to buy the world a Amie. (I wish they'd make some adjustments for when a/an is appropriate. It kind of bugs me.)

3-in-1 Protection for Your Amie

I liked the Amie so much, I bought the company.

We don't make Amie. We make Amie better.

Yo quiero Amie. (Awww....)

Leaves your Amie Minty not Mediciney. (Ewwww....)

Would you give someone your last Amie?

Hands that do dishes can be soft as your Amie.

(It seems like the first one was the best one. Acetastin'?)

No comments: