October 20, 2007

"Calmly crashing, I pace and I figure it out again."

Ugh. I can feel myself getting blocked up this very minute, like a tide coming in.

You know, I've long wished I could receive a daily reading of my neurotransmitter balances every morning. That way, I would have a better idea of what to brace myself against.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Daily Readings for A. M. Ashcraft

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007

Serotonin - check
Dopamine - check
Epinephrine - check
Norepinephine - ++

[Sweet. I should be feeling pretty mellow today. That sounds good.]

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2007:

Serotonin - **LOW READING**
Dopamine--**UNDETECTABLE**

*WARNING*
*WARNING*
*WARNING*


[Uh oh. Better stay home. I'll batten down the hatches, get out the lanterns, wrap myself in blankets and wait it out.]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It would be so much easier to make attributions about the way I am feeling.

No comments: