Oh, holy mother of God I need a few seconds to breathe...
I just came from one job, and in about 30 minutes I'll start another. Here's what I'm fantasizing about right now.
1. A hug. From anyone. I don't give a goddamn who you are at this moment. My bank teller who told me to have a nice day? Lay one on me! The dude in the elevator at the SFSU parking garage who sounded like he was coughing up a lung? That's right, baby--you know what to do!
2. A perpetual cold side on my pillow.
3. A leisurely afternoon of drinking sangria on a patio with my closest friends.
4. More rooty tooty, less fresh and fruity.
5. A bra whose underwire is not poking the bejeesus out of my boob and making me feel like I want to napalm small villages.
6. Toenails that never lose their polish.
7. A little pencil sharpener shaped like a duck.
8. Sunglasses that are more movie-star-like; these aren't cuttin' it.
9. One of those moonwalk bouncy things that you jump in. Except for adults.
10. A Wet Banana.
11. One of those places where you can rent a room full of dishes and smash it all up with a baseball bat to relieve stress.
12. An escape plan.
13. A trap door.
14. A secret entrance.
15. A hiding place.
16. A hollowed out book.
17. A juicy secret.