November 4, 2007

Just for fun...

...and because I have no energy to say what's on my mind, some missed connections:

(From craigslist.org--these have been stored in my computer for awhile now...)

Date: July 15, 2007
Subject: A chunk of connection missed - w4m

I saw his face unguarded once. The mask of “it’s cool” was resting in his lap as he stared off into nowhere in particular. Anxiety and burden filled his face, watered his eyes and set his jaw. I hesitated - just a moment for re-entry - not wanting to embarass him. He glanced my way, the mask went up and everything was "cool" again. Authentic, naked feelings. Nourishing fluid for true connection, gone in an instant. Seems to be hard to find these days.

* * * * * * * * * *

Date: October 28, 2006
Subject: Your beautiful voicemail - m4w

Hi, I'm afraid I can't take your call right now, but if you'd like to leave your name, number and a short message I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.

Sent yesterday at twelve twenty eight PM.

Hi, I have the wrong number but you...have a beautiful voice. Anyway... umm...sorry...umm...anyway, just...had to say that because, umm...you have a nice voice, you should do voiceovers, anyway...uh, sorry to bother you. Bye bye.
--
You forgot to leave your number!

* * * * * * * * * *

Date: November 12, 2006
Subject: Kissing behind the buildings

Remember when we were walking back from dinner in North Beach, it was you, me, and about 6 of my friends. We were new. Still touching(hugging)(holding hands)(kissing)(petting) any chance we got, young lust. We started to walk to my friends car after dinner to pile in, we were a little behind everyone, and talking about silly MTV shows we'd watched. Everyone turned a corner. You stopped me and pushed me up against the wall, just before the corner, and kissed me, and held my face, and looked in my eyes. That moment. That was so perfect. I just wanted to keep you forever. And I sat on your lap on the ride home, cause the car was so crammed. And you were sneaking kisses the whole way home, like it was a secret. I miss that so much. I'm sorry that I wasn't her. That I was too late, too little and too late. I hope you are happy with her, and that you did find something permanent.

* * * * * * * * * *

Date: October 10, 2006
Subject: I willed you to IM me last night - m4w

you were suddenly on IM after I was thinking of you. I tried to will you to call me later. You resisted. I know it's hard. Give in.

* * * * * * * * * *

Date: April 11, 2007
Subject: i like you way too much

i'm glad i met you. and here in missed connections of all places. i like you. i can't keep my hands off of you. the very thought of you makes my cheeks blush and my panties wet. i want to be your good girl and your bad girl. i want you for my own. i want those amazing kisses of yours all to myself. i want to be the only girl you're wrapping your arm around in the morning with soft kisses and warm breath on my neck and shoulder. but i'll play it cool and won't let on that i'm already yours for the taking. but please take me. and soon. tell me you want me all to yourself. that you don't want another man brushing the hair from my face. that you don't want another man taking my clothes off in the dark. take me D.

* * * * * * * * * *

Date: October 10, 2006
Subject: Aimee

MY CRUSH.... maybe in a month...


A G D A G D
I can see why you think you belong to me.
A G D A D
I never tried to make you think or let you see one thing for yourself.
C D
But now you’re off with someone else and I’m alone.
C E
You see I thought that I could keep you for my own.

(chorus)
A G D A G D
Amie, what you wanna do? I think that I could stay with you,
Bm E
for a while maybe longer if I do…

A G D A G D
Don’t you think the time is right for us to find.
A G D A D
All the things we thought weren’t proper could be right in time and can you see,
D C D
Which way we should turn together or alone?
C E
I can never see what’s right or what is wrong…
(yeah you take to long to see)

(chorus)
(Break/solo-good luck)
(chorus again)
A G D A G D
Now it’s come to what you want, you’ve had yer way.
A G D A D
And all the things you’re fight’n for just faded into gray and can you see,
C D
that I don’t know if it’s you or if it’s me?
C E
If it’s one of us, I’m sure we both will see…
(won’t you look at me and tell me?)

(chorus 2X) -then-
E A(finger picking) G D A G D
I keep, fallin’ in and out of love with you. Fallin’ in and out of love with you.
A G D
Don’t know what I’m gonna do…
D A G D Amaj? A(w/hammer-on)
I keep, fallin’ in and out of l-o-v-e, with y---o----u…

No comments: