November 4, 2007

The remnants of 'maybe I don't know how'

down-hearted

whiskey, cigarettes
Are you still reading?

And if I die before
awake
half asleep

give a fuck
honest.

passionate love
At this moment
highest highs (Jesus! I can see for miles. And everything is suddenly so fucking clear up here! Poor little people down there...)
and lowest lows

strength
brutal.
fingers crossed

when I'm away from you

comes in pieces
helpless.
bring your own broom and dustpan I can be swept right up

Destroying every bed I've made'

private sanctuary
real world
built up a fortress
only let in what we chose to let in

home
woke up
realized
just how far away
my life

I'll go anywhere.
Yes.
Okay, weird choice, but yes.
I don't know if I can get to.

realize
terribly cryptic
sorry

I’ll keep them still

capacity
love
pain.

ask
intense?
cycles
healing
helped me leave
the last thing
what I wanted,
away
wake up
calling out
surprised
haunted.
pathetic.

all relative

No comments: