February 26, 2008

I am trying really hard not to freak out about this.

There is a chance that I may get back two years worth of federal taxes that I should not have had to pay from back when I was a grad student in Richmond.

The details of how/why are too boring to go into.

Granted, my salary was not even as high as it is now (and it's hard to imagine it being any lower), but still...it would be a very significant chunk of money.

If this happens, I'm going to do something exciting. Very exciting. Maybe I'll cruise around some fjords in Norway. Maybe I'll go back to Capri and try to make my dream of swimming in the Blue Grotto come true. Maybe I'll go see the Red Square in Moscow. Maybe I'll go to Thailand. Maybe I'll visit the souk in Marakesh. Maybe I'll finally see Machu Picchu.

I am getting dizzy. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just take me with you if you do go to Capri. ...please.