January 27, 2009

A new kind of spam

Alternative titles to this blog:

Strangely appropriate timing
Get it while it's hot, boys

I *just* got this email message:

Ave, dear!

If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to whisper 'I love you ' I am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor. I am passionate and complex. I give freely of myself and I am always ready to lend a hand to someone who needs me. I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love and I believe that life is magical and I don’t sweat the small stuff. I’m very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition. I'm looking for man who has similar interests. Looks, race, religion, size, and age don't matter to me. I look for what’s in the heart, not the outside. I'm looking for a man with a big heart and which is sweet. I don't like them to be cynical, I don't like attitude, sarcasism is ok. I'd like a man to be honest, a man who is warm hearted, understanding, loyal and patient. Drop me a line http://affairsamour.com/7811/

Looking forward to hear from you soon
Alexy G.

No comments: