April 2, 2009

TCB


Can I just say how excited I am?

Here is a blown-up, blurry version of my business card with Jill's logo. Because she is a good friend (and cuh-razy) Jill only charged me the price of staying at my house and tour guide services when she comes to visit (which better be soon!). Jill owns Flyeye Design--check out her cool website here: www.flyeyedesign.com. Be sure to read about how she came up with her company's name when we were on a trip to Germany, Switzerland, and Austria in college in 1999.

My friend Lynn is also helping me out. She owns The Cat's Pajamas, a pajama company in Berkeley, CA. Lynn is kindly offering advice to this fledgling business girl on everything from making contacts with potential customers and contacts to getting a sellers' license to terminology.

Nannette also bought me the book Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business which is packed with helpful ideas and information. I devoured it immediately.

It's nice to have such amazing chicas around me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few pics that I will "donate" to you for you to make into something creative.
Of course I expect 75% royalty fees, surcharges, and I am not pay taxes on what you sell that I gave you.