April 23, 2009

Response

My friend Seth sent a response to the note I posted yesterday. The original post:

Before

I fidget: desperate to otherwise occupy my brain.
I wonder: what if...?
I hope: what if...?
I vow: the last time, the last time.
I worry: long to be more than I am just for a little while.


His response:

her fidgets and wonderment, her dreams and promises, and her worries........... all the tiny pieces of a puzzle. intricate and meaningful by themselves, come together to create a vision larger than any of the individual pieces could have inspired to her imagination. you are more than the parts that make you. :)

I love my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this.
I dont know Seth, but he is a man after my own heart, god to have a friend like that, you girl are so lucky.